Bestpass is always looking for motivated, hard-working candidates for various positions throughout the company. If you’re interested in working for a business that values their employees and their contribution to its growth, then put yourself on our radar.
Bestpass, Inc., is a national leader in electronic bypass and toll road discounting and management services for commercial fleets. Named one of the Capital Region's Best Places to Work for three consecutive years and ranked sixth on the Albany Business Review's 2016 list of Fastest-Growing Companies in the Capital Region of New York, at Bestpass, you will find a collaborative work culture that is dedicated to employees' personal growth and development. Our fun and casual work environment stimulates creative thinking and encourages employees to challenge themselves to better serve our customers. Come join a team of passionate professionals that works hard, makes a difference and has some fun along the way!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Enhanced Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Incentive Program
- Fun, informal workspace
- Smart, creative, and caring teammates
- Casual dress code
- Vacation transponder
- AAA discounts available
- Bonusly Program
- On-site dry cleaning services
- Snacks & Drinks
Sales Manager at Bestpass Inc.
We’re looking for a self-starting, high energy professional with managerial experience and a proven track record in sales. The individual must have the desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
What you will do:
- Manage sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees as well as ongoing monitoring, coaching and appraising job results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Inside Sales Representatives; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new services.
- Develop, implement and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Continually review and analyze pipeline and lead data.
- Work with internal teams on behalf of customers to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and foster a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts for leadership review.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
- Meeting with the sales team to assess company performance against KPI’s.
- Ensure the organization has an effective sales training program. Ensuring the CRM is being used effectively.
- Implement an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
- Proven track record to drive the sales process from plan to close
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Proficient with CRM software and MS Excel
- Build and maintain an open communication environment.
Don't see a position for you? We'd like to know what you could bring to our team. Please send us a PDF of your resumé. We will keep it on ﬁle and if something becomes available, perhaps we'll talk!
Thank you for your interest in the position. Please attach your resume here! If you’re a good fit for us, we'll be in touch.