Year in Review: Bestpass Surpasses $350 Million in Toll Volume, Adds Coverage in Four States and 14 Employees in 2015
Bestpass, Inc., a company that provides single-source payment and streamlined toll management services to commercial fleets, reached a number of significant milestones in 2015, including expanding toll coverage to include Florida, Kansas, Texas and the Ambassador Bridge; hiring 14 new employees; and adding 970 new customers and more than 64,000 new active transponders.
The company, now with 37 employees, processes more than $1.1 million in tolls per day for nearly 3,000 clients with more than 176,000 active transponders for clients located both in the United States and Canada. Total toll volume processed in 2015 surpassed $350 million. The Bestpass customer service team also fielded more than 40,000 incoming service requests.
“We’ve built a great team and developed a robust service for our customers, and our success this year really shows that we are on the right track,” said John Andrews, president and CEO of Bestpass. “With the anticipated addition of Oklahoma toll coverage in early 2016, we will have all of the major U.S. toll facilities covered, and we expect that offering a truly national toll management solution will accelerate acceptance of our services by regional and national high volume toll users even more rapidly.”
Bestpass 2015 Highlights at a Glance
- Expanded toll coverage to include Florida, Kansas, Texas and the Ambassador Bridge
- Processed more than $350 million in tolls
- Increased client count by 47 percent to nearly 3,000
- Increased active transponder count by 57 percent to more than 176,000
- Answered more than 40,000 customer service requests
- Hired 14 new employees to bring total staff to 37
- Added exclusion zones to powerful notification platform